Thursday, July 15, 2021

How To Do Vocal Exercises For Classical Singing

Hellow everyone. How are you all? I hope you are all very well. Today I came up with a new part for you. In the previous part we discussed, how important is the teacher in our music life. I hope you like the previous part very much. Today I will discuss how to make our voices better for singing in a good way. You all know, if you practice a lot, the voice can be made very beautiful. But there are some rules of this practice. But practicing without following those rules can often lead to loss of voice. Today I will tell you some rules. So I request you all to read the whole post without skipping anywhere. So let's get started.


Today I will tell you two "Paltas". I will make these paltas completely for you. You get some idea from this. Remember that this is how you need to build your own palta at any time. If we can do this practice as a game, we can increase our knowledge of the voice a lot and we can match different types of melodies in our voices in different ways. See the Palta -


1) SG RP MS RG MDh I RM GDh PR GM PN I GP MN DhG MP DhS (Aarohan)


SDh NM PS NDh PG I NP DhG MN DhP MR I DhM PR GDh PM GS (Aborohan)


Just like this, you have to make a habit of singing swar in a disordering way through the voice. We have a specific place to keep everything in our house. We put everything in its own place. We don't put it anywhere else. Similarly, each swar has a specific position. We have to sing each swar keeping their own position. "Ma" can never be sing in place of "Ga". Similarly "Pa" can never be sing in place of "Ni". The first thing to do when practicing chaotic tone is to do it very slowly. So that no swar's position does not change. Then you have to practice by gradually increasing the speed. I am giving you another palta. You will practice these two paltas in a very good way.


                                                   


2) SR MG RS DhN RS MG NR NS I RG PM GR NS GR PM SG SR I GM DhP MG SR MG DhP RM RG I MP NDh PM RG PM NDh GP GM I PDh SN DhP GM DhP SN MDh MP I DhN RS NDh MP NDh RS PN PDh I NS GR SN PDh SN GR DhS DhN I SR MG RS DhN RS MG NR NS (Aarohan)


SN PDh NS GR NS PDh RN RS I NDh MP DhN RS DhN MP SDh SN I DhP GM PDh SN PDh GM NP NDh I PM RG MP NDh MP RG DhM DhP I MG SR GM DhP GM SR PG PM I GR NS RG PM RG NS MR MG I RS DhN SR MG SR DhN GS GR I SN PDh NS GR NS PDh RN RS (Aborohan)


You will practice these two paltas very well. Remember, first you have to do it very slowly, so that each tone matches their place. If each swar matches with the voice, then you have to practice by gradually increasing the speed.


I'm finishing this part here today. If there is any difficulty in understanding, you can let me know in the comments box. The "Contact Us" page contains a full description of my contact. You can also contact me from there. I will try to answer all your questions. I hope you like my posts. If you like it, you will definitely share these posts with your friends and follow my site. I will bring the next part for you very soon. You will all be very well and stay healthy. Thank you all very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know