Tuesday, June 22, 2021

HOW TO MAKE VOICE SWEET FOR SINGING (Part 8)

The previous part that we saw is how to sing with open mouth and why should sing with open mouth. What are the benefits of opening the mouth and how important it is to like the song. I hope you all understand the previous part. This part I will discuss, how to maintain the sweetness of our voice. This is a very important issue. Please read the entire text. I hope this article will be very helpful to you.


First of all let me say one thing, no matter how bad the sound, if the song can be sung to the tune then it is good to listen to that song. And no matter how good the sound, if the song can't be sung to the tune, it's never listen to good. With these two things in mind, we have to understand the whole thing. It is one thing to have a sweet voice and quite another to have a melodious voice. How much do we have to practice, how long do we have to, we get very serious about these things but we are never heard to discuss how the voice should be maintained. There are a lot of singers who sing very well, it's great to hear. Because they have a melodious voice but there is no sweetness of voice. It is very good to listen to music when the sound is melodious with this sweetness. In some cases this sweetness is possible in our voice.


When we start learning music at the very beginning, there are some artists whose songs we like very much since then. We sometimes sing the songs of those artists without knowing it. We follow their singing style. If we practice that way from the beginning of learning the song, then such the sweetness of voice is likely to come permanently in our voice. I will now tell you how we should practice from the beginning to maintain the sound. Whenever we can feel our own voice, we can understand for ourselves how sweet the voice is and how much sweeter we can say.


Many of us first match the voice with "SAA" with tanpura or harmonium. But before that we should understand where the sound is coming from and make a sound out of the throat. For that we should first practice saying "OM" for a while. That means, the "OM" must have to match with the swar "SAA". The "M" must be longer than the "O". This is the rule of saying "OM". That is -


                                                      "OOOOOMMMMMMMMMM"


That way we can feel our own voice. Otherwise, if we sing first, we can only relate to the song but I can't feel my own voice. When we saying "om", the sound has to come out from the inside very slowly, so that we can feel it in our own voices, we can try that.

                                               


I am finishing Part 8 here today. I hope these posts will be very helpful for you. If you like my posts, please let me know in the comment section and stay by my side by pressing the follow button above. If there is any difficulty in understanding, please let me know in the comments box. I will try to answer all your questions. Very soon I will bring the next part for you. Stay well and stay healthy. Thank you all very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know