Wednesday, June 23, 2021

HOW TO SING WITHOUT STRESS IN HIGHER NOTES (Part 9)

Hi everyone. How are you all? I hope you are very well. Today I have brought a new part for you. The previous part I discussed was how to enhance the sweetness of our voices. Now in this part I will discuss how to sing in a stress free way. I hope you like this part too. Those who have not yet followed my site, they will follow the site. Suggest me in the comments section, what topics you want to discuss. I will try my best to discuss those issues.


The main point of this part is how we can easily sing the "SAA" of taar saptak and the notes at the top. When we sing or practice, a psychology works in our mind. That is, when we are doing sa re ga ma in the madhya saptak we have to say all the notes from "Pa" to upwards emphatically. But this is a completely wrong idea. It is from this misconception that we unknowingly put pressure on our heads. Our throat muscles swell. The forehead goes to wrinkles. It looks very bad and the quality of music is also get declining. Today I will tell you how we can overcome this mental stress.

                                                     


When we practice, we can divide the 8 reeds from the "SAA" of the madhya saptak to the "SAA" of the taar saptak into 2 parts. That is - Sa Re Ga Ma (1st Part) / Pa Dha Ni Sa (2nd part). We can emphasize the first note of these two parts to better understand ourselves. That means we have to emphasize "SAA" & "PA". Then we can understand the two parts better. This time when we doing Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Sa, then it will not work if we do Pa Dha Ni Saa in the second part. We have to say Sa Re Ga Ma in the second part also. But its melody remains the same as Pa Dha Ni Saa. As far as the distance of the Dha from the Pa, the distance of Saa to Re is same. Similarly the distance of the Dha to Ni is equal to the distance from Re to Ga. The distance from Ni to Sa and from Ga to Ma is also equal. That means we have to do Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Sa in proper tune but we have to say Sa Re Ga Ma Sa Re Ga Ma in the same time. It will not create our stress and we can easily make the above notes in voice.


I am finishing today's part 9 here. I hope this part will be very helpful for you. If there is any difficulty in understanding, then you must let me know in the comment box. I will try to answer all your questions. If you like this part, please let me know in the comment box. This will give me a lot of encouragement. Stay by my side and support me. I will bring the next part for you very soon. Stay well and stay healthy. Thank you all very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know